Handling All Your Bankruptcy Concerns
Managing bills can become overwhelming for a wide range of reasons. Maybe you lost your job and simply can’t make your mortgage payments anymore. Maybe you got sick and the hospital bills are more than you can afford. Maybe you have multiple credit cards and the debt keeps growing.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone. Countless Americans are in your position, and it’s not shameful to explore your legal options for financial freedom. There are many myths about bankruptcy. I can explain your options for meaningful debt relief. Call 540-627-5026 to arrange a consultation to learn more.
Turn to me, attorney Wilson C. Pasley, for clear counsel and personal attention. From my Roanoke office, I serve individuals like you throughout southwest Virginia. Here are just a few bankruptcy-related issues I can assist you with:
- Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Not everyone qualifies for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, but if you do, it can provide many benefits. One benefit is the ability to discharge most unsecured debts.
- Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you don’t qualify for Chapter 7, you can file for Chapter 13. This allows you to create a manageable repayment plan.
- Filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Business debts can threaten the viability of a venture. I will analyze your situation thoroughly to determine whether a Chapter 11 reorganization is the right choice for you. I evaluate all options and can guide you and your business through the bankruptcy process or pursuing other legal alternatives to solving business debt problems.
- Saving your home from foreclosure — Learn about various foreclosure defense options. Even if bankruptcy isn’t right for you, I can offer other ideas for keeping your home.
- Erasing different kinds of debts — As your bankruptcy lawyer, I can explain which debts can be erased through bankruptcy and which typically cannot.
- Protecting your property — Did you know that you don’t have to give up everything you own when you file bankruptcy? Virginia law offers many exemptions.
- Stopping harassment and garnishments — Once you file bankruptcy, it will put an immediate stop to creditor harassment, wage garnishment and repossessions. It will also halt any creditor lawsuits against you.
Contact Me For A Confidential, No-Pressure Consultation
To talk about whether filing for bankruptcy may be the right choice for you, call my Roanoke law firm at 540-627-5026 or email me. During our consultation, we will talk about your situation and your options. There is no pressure to hire me, so don’t hesitate to reach out to me today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.