Are You Prepared For The Future?
No matter your age or how much money you have, it is always wise to make solid plans for the future. You deserve to know what will happen to your house, property, savings and kids in case of your death or disability. Why leave such important decisions up to a Virginia judge when you can make the choices yourself? An estate plan can help you do exactly that.
I am Roanoke attorney Wilson C. Pasley, and I can address all your estate planning needs. The most common concerns I help clients address are these:
- If you die unexpectedly, will your spouse and/or children be taken care of financially?
- If your parents are getting older, will they be able to pay for the rising costs of long-term care?
- Will your property and money be distributed to the people or organizations you choose after your death?
- How can you help your loved ones avoid the stress and expense of the probate process?
- If a family member passed away, how do you administer the estate in accordance with Virginia law?
Using A Wide Array Of Estate Planning Tools To Accomplish Your Goals
Let me help you accomplish your estate planning goals in the most efficient manner possible. Depending on your situation, you may require:
- A will
- A power of attorney
- A living will/advance medical directive
- A special-needs trust, inter-vivos trust, testamentary trust or other type of trust
- Guardianship or conservatorship of a loved one
- Assistance with probate or estate administration
- Advocacy in will contests and other estate litigation
Start Protecting Your Estate And Your Family Today
To learn more about what you can do to benefit yourself and your family in the future, call my Roanoke law firm for a consultation. As your lawyer, I will work hard to ensure that your wishes are carried out. You can reach me at 540-627-5026 or by emailing my Virginia office.